Sled / Shock Test Benches
The system utilizes the same proprietary servomotor technology we use in our servomotor-based vibration test systems. The characteristics are extremely low inertia while maintaining high torque capabilities. By utilizing this technology to it´ s fullest extent, we were able to build a machine enabling highly accurate reproduction of various kinds of wave patterns in addition to high test repeatability.
It supports sled- as well as conventional deceleration-type shock testing through the use of a plastic programmer. This combination of functionality usually provided by two separate machines makes our system extremely versatile and space efficient.
Acceleration Sled Configuration
|Impact Acceleration||1 G - 30 G|
|Shock Pulse Duration||5 ms - 100 ms|
- Compliance with ECE-R100 P2
- High precision wave reproduction and repeatability
- Covers a wide range of shock accelerations
- Thanks to our low inertia motor a precise simulation of various waveforms becomes possible in very short distances. That makes our test bench extremely space efficient
* The maximum acceleration can be adjusted through the adoption of a higher powered actuator (motor). Please enquire to learn more.
Deceleration Shock Configuration
|Impact Acceleration||up to 300 G|
|Shock Pulse Duration||up to 11 ms|
- Supports high speed testing through the use of programmer